‘Nervous and excited’ Janette and Aljaz make announcement after pregnancy speculation – Express - Grub Vibes

Breaking

Adsterra

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 20, 2021

‘Nervous and excited’ Janette and Aljaz make announcement after pregnancy speculation – Express

The Cuban-American dancer recently said: “As a woman who’s a dancer, my body is my job so it’s scary to make that decision about the perfect time to start a family.

“I always thought there would be a perfect month and year, but what 2020 has made me realise is that perfect time is never going to come along.”

Janette announced her new job during an appearance on The One Show last week, telling hosts Alex Jones and Ronan Keating: “I will not be dancing. I don’t want to well up because I have been welling up a lot today, but that has been the hardest part of accepting this amazing honour to join It Takes Two.

“It’s the realisation that I will not be on that legendary Strictly dancefloor anymore. But I feel that this is most beautiful and natural progression.

“I am still a part of the Strictly family, I am still going to be seeing my fellow pros all the time and I will keep dancing, as they say. I will find a way to keep dancing.”

The star had appeared on the BBC dance contest since 2013 when she joined alongside Aljaz, who will continue to perform on the show despite his wife’s absence.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2SR6Ehr
via IFTTT
https://ift.tt/3er6MMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad